Robert Downey, Jr. - getting arrested didn't make him a liberal

(referring to the old saying, "a liberal is a conservative whose been arrested". )

Robert Downey, Jr. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: "Downey has indicated that his time in prison changed his political point of view somewhat, saying: “I have a really interesting political point of view, and it’s not always something I say too loud at dinner tables here, but you can’t go from a $2,000-a-night suite at La Mirage to a penitentiary and really understand it and come out a liberal. You can’t. I wouldn’t wish that experience on anyone else, but it was very, very, very educational for me and has informed my proclivities and politics ever since.”[100] In a 2007 interview with W magazine Downey showed the journalist a photograph of himself and his wife with then President George W. Bush.[99]

- Sent using Google Toolbar"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"White supremacists/Antifa rioting"? Show me the videos

2 radical conservative changes to the police--

Storming of Capitol