External Hard Drives That Work - Page 10 - DBSTalk.Com

External Hard Drives That Work - Page 10 - DBSTalk.Com: "Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyNewbie View Post
Correction: it appears that most of the WD EHDs are fully functional. Some are not as there are postings about using power strips and at least one posting where a WD EHD sometimes fails or hangs up on multiple transfers.

My main question is about the HDs listed in Red in the first post, are they fully functional with the exception of the few that have notes indicated?
Some of the issues with EHD's are actually problems with ViP622's. I had major problems with my WD 320 until I upgraded from a 622 to a 722. I still believe the Western Digital My Book Essential drives are the most trouble free."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"White supremacists/Antifa rioting"? Show me the videos

2 radical conservative changes to the police--

Storming of Capitol