I remain cautioinsly optimistic: comment to WSJ: Another Threat to Economy: Boomers Cutting Back - WSJ.com

Another Threat to Economy: Boomers Cutting Back - WSJ.com: "* 2 hours ago

* Richard Stave wrote:

As a boomer and survivor of many poorly executed plans hatched by all forms of self-interested parties I would like to remain pragmatically optimistic.

There were never enough desks, books, teachers or educational resources yet somehow I learned.

There were never enough jobs to accommodate our numbers yet I learned how to accept lower compensation to make room for people from all walks of life while competing in a global marketplace.

...

(I disagree with the last two paragaphs of the full article, though)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"White supremacists/Antifa rioting"? Show me the videos

2 radical conservative changes to the police--

Storming of Capitol